ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS

Shipping and Delivery

ALL DELIVERIES WILL BE DELAYED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON CHANGES IN DELIVERY DATES OVER EMAIL ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT sales@seduire.net

Order Processing

It will take about 7-10 working days for an order to dispatch from our studio. For more than 1 piece, 2 days will be added per piece.

Weekends and public holidays are not considered as working days.

Order Delivery

All domestic orders will take about 3-4 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. International orders take a minimum of 7 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.

In case, there is a need of urgent delivery, Seduire can deliver within 48-72 hours for the domestic orders and in 5-7 days for international orders, depending upon the location, availability and shipping time. For urgent deliveries you can mail us at sales@seduire.net

Order Payments

We accept Netbanking and all major credit cards. We also accept orders with cash payment, however, in case of Cash on Delivery, 30% of the order amount shall be paid at the time of ordering and the rest 70% should be made at the time of delivery before opening the packaging.

Note that the 30% amount paid beforehand IS NON REFUNDABLE if the order is cancelled after making 30% of the payment. The company reserves all the rights to deny the requests made for the same.

Duties and Taxes

For international shipping, you may have to pay additional duty charges, if levied when the product reaches your country.

Seduire takes no responsibility for non-delivery of orders due to unsettled duty/tax charges, and will provide no refund for the same.

×

Your Shopping Bag


Your shopping cart is empty.